From the collection of Ms. Bobijean Cesnik-Neher unless otherwise noted.
As listed on each page.
References (partial listing) othrs as
noted on each page:
(1) DOR - Dictionary of Reference: New World Dictionary of American
English, Third College Edition, Editor in Chief: Victoria Neufeldt,
Webster's New World, Cleveland & New York, (c) Copyright 1988 by Simon &
(2) EB - Encyclopedia Britannica, William Benton, Publisher, Chicago:
London: Toronto, (c) Copyright 1958 by Encyclopedia Britannica, Inc.
(3) ME - An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences,
by Albert G. Makey, M.D. 33o, The Masonic History Company, New
York and London 1917, (c) Copyright, 1912 by The Masonic History Company,
printed by The Trow Press.
(4) CD - CMB - The Complete Multimedia Bible - King James Version,
Licensed by "The Learning Company, Inc." (c) Copyright 1995-1998
(5) CD - CIV - Compton's Interactive Bible, New International
Version, Zondervan Publishing House, Licensed by "The Learning Company,
Inc." (c) Copyright 1996-1998 and "The Zondervan Corporation".
(6) BCS - The Bible Collection Suite, CD, ©
2002 Published and Distributed by ValuSoft
and THQ ~ © 2002-2003
(7) The Holy Bible containing the Old and New Testaments, The text
conformable to that of the edition of 1611 commonly known as the
authorized or King James Version, Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville,
(8) Arcade Dictionary of Word Origins, by John Ayto, Arcade
Publishing, New York, Little, Brown and Company ©
Sunday, 10 January 2010
Subject to additions, corrections and change Page composed on-line, except
as noted. All content, graphic and literary works
written by Ms. Bobijean Cesnik-Neher, except as noted.
This document is protected by title 17, United States code,
any false representation can lead to prosecution and fine.